We’ve watched the unique styles and trends of corsets expand throughout centuries on many women, regardless of their shapes and sizes. With the different styles at an ultimate high, it’s important to become educated when you want to purchase a good quality steel boned corset. Many retailers sell corsets that may be misconstrued as a steel boned corset, but not all corsets necessarily have the same benefits.
Our Fashion Corsets, for instance, are plastic boning corsets and are not recommended to wear every day or in place of waist training because they bend out of shape frequently. These particular corsets are affordable at a low cost, for the benefit of a fashion statements and to feel confident and sexy. The Authentic Steel Boned Corsets, however, are higher quality corsets used for many beneficial purposes, but most popular for holding in your midsection and breasts for that flattering hourglass figure. The steel boning throughout the corset helps maintain its shape and the layers of fabric make it more reliable for every day use. These styles range in lengths and fabrics, and are most popular for the unique Victorian Era style known as Steampunk Corsets, and of course the double-steel boned Waist Training Corset, which is used to trim down your waist into the shape of the corset.
So are you stuck trying to decide if the talk is true, and a steel boned corset is really what you’re looking for? Here are some top beneficial reasons to opt for steel boned corsets:
- it’s a better quality corset- the steel bones and layers of fabric help maintain the corset shape to prevent bending and last a longer period of time
- holds in loose skin in the midsection for a slimmer physique
- can reduce back pain and improve posture dramatically
- ability to adjust lacing to your desired comfort- comes equipped with a 5-6″ modest panel to cover flesh in the back
- minimize menstrual cramps by applying pressure on the peritoneal organs
- use as a weight loss aide- will not allow much expansion of the stomach
- experience more of an hourglass shape
- worn to reshape for a more feminized figure- narrow down the waist
- can be worn under or over clothing
- can also be worn by men who need back support or slimmer midsection
We hope this information helps you decide if the steel boned corset will be beneficial to your needs!
Thanks for reading!